If you’re someone who wants to earn money but doesn’t want to put in too much effort, there’s still hope for you. The internet is full of opportunities to make money online, and with a little bit of strategy, you can earn a good income without doing too much work. Here’s a guide on how to make money online lazily.
Criteria for the
Before we get into the actual method, we need to establish the criteria for the laziest way to make money online. It must:
- Allow you to not get on camera or be any kind of influencer
Allow you not to have to create products or courses and manage all that goes into that
- Not have a huge upfront investment required so you don’t have to spend a bunch of money on ads or inventory
- Have a long Half-Life – you do the work once, and it has the potential to pay you for years and years into the future.
Best Lazy Way to Make Money Online
The best lazy way to make money online is a high-payout partner product paired with a high-leverage traffic source. Here’s how to do it:
- Step 1: Find an overlap between your interest and market feasibility. Open up a Google Document and write down everything you’re interested in, at least 20 items. Compare it with the list of things that are marketable, and delete any that aren’t related.
- Step 2: Partner with a finished high-payout product. Go to websites like digistore24.com, clickbank.com, or others, and find a product that charges at least $500. Sign up, click promote, and get the magic link.
- Step 3: Follow the lazy content traffic formula. Formulate your ideas by going to YouTube and finding the top three channels within the category you wrote down in step one. Find their 10 most popular videos from each, giving you 30 ideas.
Write them down in your own words and make a slideshow out of them in Google Slides. Add pictures and icons and record your screen with OBS. Upload them to YouTube and optimize them. Put the link to the product in your description and pinned comment section.
Here are three bonus tips for making the most out of this lazy way to make money online:
- Schedule three videos per week and record them all in one day to work only one day per week.
- Upload them and schedule them to go out with YouTube.
After a year of doing this, you could have 144 videos on your channel.
- If each video gets a thousand views per month and .0004 people buy the product you’re promoting, that’s 57 sales per month.
- If the product costs $1,000, that’s $57,000 per month. As an affiliate partner, you could get half of that or $28,000 per month.
The internet has made it possible to earn money online without leaving your home. With the right strategy, you can earn a good income without doing too much work. Follow these tips, and you’ll be on your way to making money lazily.